2023 Impact Challenges
2 TVET Colleges
COGTA, SALGA, DHET & Justice sector.
Limpopo & Wynberg Courts Results
Limpopo & Boschfontein Courts Results
Municipalities & TVET Colleges Results
Bringing together all stakeholders
- Stakeholder participation, commitment, and collaboration have significantly improved the process.
- Getting the whole team on board from the beginning was essential.
- Despite the challenges, implementing a multi-disciplinary team was crucial in the 100-Day Challenges, and it proved successful.
- Stakeholder meetings have become an integral part of our everyday working, promoting ongoing collaboration.
- We were pleasantly surprised by the ease and effectiveness of incorporating technology.
- Technology has proven to be a time and cost-saving tool.
- Utilizing gadgets for communication, including calls, WhatsApp, and emails, has become a standard practice.
- The use of the ICM system is making a significant positive difference in our operations.
- Avoiding postponements has become a priority.
- Trial dates are allocated promptly.
- Decisions are made on the spot, ensuring swift progress.
- Emphasis on continuous follow-up is a key part of our approach.
- Utilizing all available means to communicate with parties is a standard practice.
- Having a goal highlighted the need for teamwork to address issues and ensure the smooth functioning of the court.
- The 100-Day Challenge fostered unity among team members.
- Working collectively towards a common goal proved to exceed expectations.
Working beyond the
- Empowering victims through community outreach initiatives is a central focus.
- Attorney candidates and pupils actively engage in community service.
- Extending efforts beyond the court contributes to broader community impact.
Understanding of GBVF dynamics
- Enhanced understanding of GBVF dynamics and ways to address it
- Importance placed on dialogues, specifically engaging male students, to address and mitigate causal factors contributing to GBV in our campus environment.